The NostaClimate project investigated the relation of non-state actors to individual climate protection activities and climate policy. The focus was primarily on interactions between municipal climate policy and state as well as individual actors. With the conclusion of the project, this digital workshop will take place with the following program:
- 14.00-14.15 Welcome and Project Overview (Andreas Ziegler and Elke Groh, University of Kassel)
- 14.15-14.45 The challenge of climate protection: What is the contribution of municipalities? (Elisabeth Dütschke and Sven Alsheimer, Fraunhofer ISI)
- 14.45-15.15 Municipal climate protection actions as motivation for voluntary climate protection by citizens? Results of a Field Experiment (Martin Kesternich and Lara Bartels, ZEW)
- 15.15-16.00 Municipal climate protection awards and climate protection activities as motivation for voluntary climate protection by citizens? Results of several Field Experiments (Andreas Ziegler and Theresa Luigs, University of Kassel; Andreas Lange and Claudia Schwirplies, University of Hamburg; Joachim Schleich, Fraunhofer ISl)
- 16.00-16.55 Synthesis and discussion (Andreas Löschel, Ruhr-University Bochum; Agnes Schönfelder, Climate Protection Agency Mannheim; Thomas Brose, Climate Alliance; Philipp Munck, European Office Delara Burkhardt)
- 16.55-17.00 Farewell (Andreas Ziegler, University of Kassel)
The workshop takes place with registration.